NOTES FOR GUIDANCE
1) As part of the Party Show I involve the guest of honour in an illusion, and if you can email me with a snapshot I can make that moment special, the photo needs only to be a head shot and recognisable as it will be resolved down to a very small size.
2) The number of guests is up to 20 seated.
3) We don’t have a licence, however I do have ‘drinking vessels’ so if you would like to bring your own bubbly wine, beer etc we can accommodate this. If you would also like to provide nibble or canopies then we also have the means to lay them out.
4) Start Time – if your looking for a morning show then 11am is a good time as you will be out in time for Lunch – if an afternoon show is required the 2pm after Lunch or 4pm out in time for Tea – However the show can be staged any time you like seven days a week, providing were not booked.
5) Arrival – Doors will open 15 min prior to the Show start time for a pre show and look round the Foyer
while everyone arrives.
6) Show duration of 2x 45min for this party with an interval.
7) A small illusion will be given to each guest.
8) Payment details will be sent with the Booking Confirmation.
9) If you would like to visit the Little Theatre the please ring or email a possible time and date when we can show you around.